Personal tools
log in | join | help

Adding Style: Taking "Architect" Lamps Out of the Office

by LiveModern Webmaster last modified Nov 13, 2013 01:10 AM
Editorial Rating: 1 2 3 4 5
Average Rating: 1 2 3 4 5 ( 0 votes)
by Taryn Fiol last modified Nov 12, 2013

No matter what it's called — swing-arm, Anglepoise, or architect — the ubiquitous adjustable metal lamp is most commonly spotted in offices and used for desk-top task lighting. But just like for you and I, the proper care and feeding of a home design staple requires that it get out of the office every once in a while. READ MORE »






Website migration, maintenance and customization provided by Grafware.