Personal tools
log in | join | help

Goffice: What's yours called?

by (Alex) last modified Jan 04, 2012 04:17 AM
Editorial Rating: 1 2 3 4 5
Average Rating: 1 2 3 4 5 ( 0 votes)
by (Alex) last modified Sep 10, 2010

Do you work in a shed? Or a shoffice? Or a garden office? Today a reader of Shedworking emailed to say they were thinking of building a 'goffice' ('garden' + 'office'), a term which none of the staff at Shedworking HQ had heard of before. Which got us thinking, what do YOU call the shedlike atmosphere where you work? --------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Friday posts are sponsored by Extraspace, the flat-packed, man-portable expandable garden building experts. Click here for more details






Website migration, maintenance and customization provided by Grafware.