Personal tools
log in | join | help

Laura's Backyard Renovation: Trial and Error — Renovation Diary

by LiveModern Webmaster last modified Jun 06, 2014 01:21 AM
Editorial Rating: 1 2 3 4 5
Average Rating: 1 2 3 4 5 ( 0 votes)
by Guest last modified Jun 05, 2014

The boys came up with a DIY pulley system to keep the 85kg roller door in place for installation. Name: Laura Watson Type of Project: Outdoor renovation Location: Adelaide, South Australia Type of building: Semi-detached shop front/cottage with 1200 sq. ft. backyard The Renovation Diaries are a collaboration with our community in which we feature your step by step renovation progress and provide monetary support towards getting it done in style. See all of our Reno Diaries here . The first job to be completed this week was to replace a section of the fence where the outside toilet was previously located. The toilet formed part of the boundary with our neighbor’s property, so when we removed it, it left a gap in the fence. It wasn’t too difficult a job since there were existing fence supports. Rather than just patching the gap, we took down all the old colourbond sheets in this section of the fence and replaced them with new sheets so there wouldn’t be any difference between the old and the new. READ MORE »






Website migration, maintenance and customization provided by Grafware.