Personal tools
log in | join | help

What Do You Call This Type of Pattern? — Good Questions

by LiveModern Webmaster last modified Aug 17, 2012 01:08 AM
Editorial Rating: 1 2 3 4 5
Average Rating: 1 2 3 4 5 ( 0 votes)
by Regina Yunghans last modified Aug 16, 2012

Q: I'm looking for some curtains for my new apartment. I want something geometric and really like these curtains, but I need something gray. Do you know what the name of this pattern is so I can search for something similar? More Read More...






Website migration, maintenance and customization provided by Grafware.