10 Questions To Ask About Feng Shui
Average Rating: ( 0 votes)
1. Who can benefit from Feng Shui? – Often, people think that only certain people in unique situations can benefit from Feng Shui. This is not true. Everyone – from the oldest to youngest, most successful to least successful – and so on, can benefit from implementing Feng Shui. 2. — Continue reading …
1. Who can benefit from Feng Shui? – Often, people think that only certain people in unique situations can benefit from Feng Shui. This is not true. Everyone – from the oldest to youngest, most successful to least successful – and so on, can benefit from implementing Feng Shui.
2. Where can Feng Shui be done? – Feng Shui can be done just about anywhere – it is not limited to just the home. In fact, certain buildings are designed with Feng Shui concepts in mind.
3. Is Feng Shui a religion? – This is a common misconception. Feng Shui is not a religion. It is more of a system, combining both scientific and artistic elements for the enhancement of an area.
4. Can Feng Shui be used in an office setting? – Yes, it absolutely can. Many offices are increasing their productivity and raising the energy of their workspaces by implementing Feng Shui.
5. How long does it take to ‘Feng Shui’ a home? – That depends. You can do a few things that are in alignment with Feng Shui principles or you can entirely Feng Shui your home. It is a process, and doesn’t need to be done all at once. A Feng Shui consultant or expert can work with you, which is the best way to go, and the length of time depends on how many changes are needed to get your space changed to fit with good Feng Shui.
6. Does the Feng Shui of a house always stay the same? – No, it doesn’t necessarily stay static. Many of the Feng Shui elements, once they are calculated, remain the same for a home or office but there are certain things to be aware of that may alter the Feng Shui. For example, there are things called Flying Stars which can alter your situation. This can happen on a monthly and annual basis.
7. Can Feng Shui help my financial picture? – Yes, it can. Certain elements of Feng Shui, if done correctly, will help increase your prosperity and financial success.
8. Does Feng Shui help with relationships? — Yes, it absolutely helps with interpersonal and interfamilial relationships. By harmonizing your home with Feng Shui elements, you will also harmonize your relationships.
9. Does Feng Shui only benefit the people who live in the home itself? – Not necessarily. It will also positively affect those people who enter your home. But generally speaking, those who live on the premises will realize the most benefit from the home utilizing Feng Shui.
10. Does Feng Shui affect everyone the same? – Yes and no. Certain elements will affect everyone the same way, but there are other elements of Feng Shui that are based on the birthdays and genders of individual people. Now that you have read the ten questions, you may have a better picture of what Feng Shui is all about. They are important questions to ask, and help increase knowledge of Feng Shui.
Mike Schnippering is the founder of Feng Shui at Work. In 1996 he studied Feng Shui with Master Sang whose ancestors can be traced back to ancient China. He is committed to the true art and science of Feng Shui. His Feng Shui practice has taken him to various parts of the United States, Germany, France, Spain, Colombia and Argentina.
Photo Credit: Mazzali
This post comes courtesy of our “make a guest post” page. Got a great lead, product find or idea? Share yours and it could make it on the 2Modern blog!