LAST DAY: Fanimation Contest!
Average Rating: ( 0 votes)
The great folks behind Fanimation wanna help you cool down this summer. They’re giving away one lucky Fargo tabletop fan to the person who can come up with the best name for one of their new fan designs! Sleek, sexy, high-quality and gorgeous, what names could this new fan possibly — Continue reading …
The great folks behind Fanimation wanna help you cool down this summer. They’re giving away one lucky Fargo tabletop fan to the person who can come up with the best name for one of their new fan designs!
Sleek, sexy, high-quality and gorgeous, what names could this new fan possibly inspire? Get creative! Definitely do not get vulgar. Try and be funny! Or stick with serious.
Start thinking of some names tonight:
- Just name it from the heart — and only name it once.
- “Like” 2Modern and Fanimation on Facebook!
- Comment DIRECTLY under the 2Modern contest Facebook post and ONLY on the Facebook post on 2Modern’s wall…names submitted any other way will unfortunately not be considered.
- Share this contest on your wall and get your friends to “like” your suggestion!
- The winner of the contest (and the Fargo tabletop fan) will be the person who comes up with the name that the Fanimation folks like best, hands down, but they’ll certainly want to factor in names that resonate with the public!
Compact with an antique, worldly look, this contest’s prize, the Fanimation Fargo tabletop fan, is all modern when it comes to function: a globe-shaped cage contains horizontal fan blades that make some serious cooling breeze. Also popular with the steampunk set. Please be over 18 and live in the U.S.! Read more about Fanimation.
Check out all the official rules. Good luck everyone! Just remember Fanimation has the right to use or not use anything you guys submit for a product and for the contest and blah blah blah. Always let us know if you have any questions about anything! P.S. Don’t have a Facebook account and wanna still wanna come up with names? Check out the official rules for other ways you can enter.
Image: Fanimation and Flickr creative commons