Personal tools
log in | join | help

There are gaps in my wood floors that the hardware store told me to fill with "plastic wood." Is there a nontoxic equivalent?

by LiveModern Webmaster last modified Jan 04, 2012 02:14 AM
Editorial Rating: 1 2 3 4 5
Average Rating: 1 2 3 4 5 ( 0 votes)
by last modified Oct 04, 2010

The gaps are wide, so when washing the floors water can seep through. Wood putty or wood filler were other key phrases I was given.



Try a Mohawk product, or others listed under, which is a very user-friendly site.

For more information:

Check our clear finishes backgrounder "Selecting Healthy and Environmentally Sound Clear Wood Finishes."




Website migration, maintenance and customization provided by Grafware.