Personal tools
log in | join | help
Sections

A House Fire Cut One Family’s Energy Bills in Half

by LiveModern Webmaster last modified Jan 16, 2015 01:00 AM
Editorial Rating: 1 2 3 4 5
Average Rating: 1 2 3 4 5 ( 0 votes)
by Jo Borrás last modified Jan 15, 2015

When an electrical fire struck their home in Glenwood Springs, Colorado, Keith and Jan Giezentanner never expected the repairs they made afterwards would save them over $1000 a year on their heating and energy bills! But, with the help of Garfield Clean Energy, they were able to learn about modern, energy efficient windows and doors and The post A House Fire Cut One Family’s Energy Bills in Half appeared first on Green Building Elements .




 

 


 

 

 
 
 

Website migration, maintenance and customization provided by Grafware.