Top Trendy Flooring Options
Average Rating: ( 0 votes)
When it comes to home flooring, your options are endless. Here we offer you 5 of the most popular trendy home flooring options, homeowners are... The post Top Trendy Flooring Options appeared first on My Green Home Blog .
When it comes to home flooring, your options are endless. Here we offer you 5 of the most popular trendy home flooring options, homeowners are using today.
- Ceramic tile – Ceramic tile flooring is great because it can resemble just about anything. You can create a stylish, trendy theme in your home with ceramic tile that looks like marble, granite, and stone. The plus is that it is also durable and easy to install.
- Vinyl Flooring – Vinyl flooring is popular because it is an affordable option that looks great. You can choose from wood grain, pattern mosaic, and marble designs. It is typically scratch resistant and extremely durable. This low cost option is an easy way to turn an old home into a trendy new style.
- Laminate Flooring – Laminate is great because it can resemble hardwood. Real wood is extremely expensive, and this is a great option if you desire the look. Laminate flooring is trendy but can also be timeless. It will give your home a high-end look without the price.
- Carpet Tiles – Carpet is always on trend, and tiles can be purchase in almost any style and color. This means you can create unusual patterns and designs and create something truly your own. This idea is perfect for those who like to get creative. Carpet tiles are cost effective and durable.
- Porcelain Tile – Porcelain tile is available in an endless array of colors and styles. Once installed, tile is extremely durable and can withstand just about anything, so you won’t have to worry about replacing this flooring. It can be re-grouted over time to restore its luster, and it keeps the home cool so you can save a few bucks on your energy bills.
- Green Flooring- Not the color green but picking a flooring option that is environmentally friendly. Where the flooring is coming from is sometimes a big deal. Transportation and sourcing the material all effect the carbon footprint of your homes new flooring.
Be sure to check out GoHaus for more trendy flooring options.