Personal tools
log in | join | help

I want to have my existing house investigated for heath inducing problems , fixed ,if any,.Any expert to hire -Miami , Fl?

by LiveModern Webmaster last modified Oct 29, 2013 01:00 AM
Editorial Rating: 1 2 3 4 5
Average Rating: 1 2 3 4 5 ( 0 votes)
by last modified Oct 28, 2013

Is air we breathe in house OK



Is air we breathe in house OK

Cynthia, If you haven't done anything yet, you need either an Energy Auditor who will check your home for ventilation and moisture problems or a mold and Indoor Air Quality...




Website migration, maintenance and customization provided by Grafware.