Personal tools
Sections

Blog on Mid-Century Modern Homes in D.C.

by Michael Shapiro last modified Sep 15, 2011 10:41 PM
Editorial Rating: 1 2 3 4 5
Average Rating: 1 2 3 4 5 ( 0 votes)

Blog on Mid-Century Modern Homes in D.C.

Posted by Michael Shapiro at January 19. 2007

I just wanted to invite people in this forum to check out Modern Capital, my blog dedicated to mid-century modern homes, design and events in Washington, D.C. and the surrounding suburbs. Hope you enjoy.

moderncapitaldc.com

Re: Blog on Mid-Century Modern Homes in D.C.

Posted by Jack McPherson at September 06. 2009

I was able to sit down and spend some time with your site and I was inspired by some great ideas. I was engulfed in some of the articles for a few hours just seeing and reading some of the great ideas people come up with. I like how you integrate realty and design with your site, and keep it at a professional level. You seem to be really invested in the work you do, so keep up the good work and thanks for all the articles.

- J. McPherson

Washington

Re: Blog on Mid-Century Modern Homes in D.C.

Posted by Michael Shapiro at May 24. 2010

Jack, 

I have not been on for some time. Thanks for your comments. I am glad you are enjoying the blog. Make sure you have the new address at moderncapitaldc.com.

Previously Jack McPherson wrote:

I was able to sit down and spend some time with your site and I was inspired by some great ideas. I was engulfed in some of the articles for a few hours just seeing and reading some of the great ideas people come up with. I like how you integrate realty and design with your site, and keep it at a professional level. You seem to be really invested in the work you do, so keep up the good work and thanks for all the articles.

- J. McPherson

Washington