Sections

Modernistic Dwell-type homes in vancouver

by John Leung last modified Oct 06, 2009 09:46 PM
Editorial Rating: 1 2 3 4 5
Average Rating: 1 2 3 4 5 ( 0 votes)

Modernistic Dwell-type homes in vancouver

Posted by John Leung at November 16. 2008

Hello all,

I was wondering if there is some list of homes in Vancouver built to the style of a Dwell home (IE: steel exterior mixed with concrete and engineered wood beams, glass, etc)? I know there are a few I drove by that are going up as we speak so this 'list' is a start so I can take a look for some renovation/rebuild ideas. Thanks for any help!

John

Re: Modernistic Dwell-type homes in vancouver

Posted by Tara Gronlund at December 15. 2008

John,
I see you have been busy continuing your research.  You may find it hard to get people to post any addresses of homes to look at.  That is something that your design professional should be able to help you with privately if it is appropriate for your project.  I would very much like to continue our conversation regarding your current project and what gronlund dare partnership has to offer.   I look forward to hearing from you again.
Tara Gronlund

Re: Modernistic Dwell-type homes in vancouver

Posted by Pepper Evans at October 06. 2009

Whenever we acquire renovations in Vancouver, our trustworthy remodeling contractor would present to us his catalogue of vancouver homes. Responsible construction and remodeling firms do this so I suggest you go to one so you can see a clear picture of what you have in your mind.