Personal tools
Sections

Eco, modern architecture firm in Vancouver BC

by Ben Mitchell last modified May 29, 2013 02:22 AM
Editorial Rating: 1 2 3 4 5
Average Rating: 1 2 3 4 5 ( 0 votes)

Eco, modern architecture firm in Vancouver BC

Posted by Ben Mitchell at March 04. 2007

I am planning to buy a 900sqft house that may need a fair amount of work and some additional space. I would like to go the more modern route (glidehouse, breezehouse look/feel). Does anyone know of any architects I could speak to about taking on a project like this. I am not looking for a full new build, more of a reno + small addition.

Re: Eco, modern architecture firm in Vancouver BC

Posted by nigel parish at March 11. 2007

Previously Ben Mitchell wrote:

I am planning to buy a 900sqft house that may need a fair amount of work and some additional space. I would like to go the more modern route (glidehouse, breezehouse look/feel). Does anyone know of any architects I could speak to about taking on a project like this. I am not looking for a full new build, more of a reno + small addition.

Hi Ben,

I have an architectural design studio in Vancouver where we do all types of residential work, from new homes to renovations and interiors. We are currently working on a renovation and addition of a house on the west side you may be intersted in. Please contact me via our website and I would be happy to chat with you about your project and send you some further examples of our work.

Cheers,

Nigel Parish

www.splyce.ca

Posted by Tara Gronlund at November 29. 2007

Previously Ben Mitchell wrote:

Ben,
I understand that it has been some time since you posted this inquiry, but I thought I would respond nevertheless.  If you are still looking to have professional assistance in transforming your new home, I would be very happy to discuss what my firm, gronlund dare partnership, has to offer.  Please visit our website at www.gronlunddare.com.
Regards,
Tara Gronlund

Posted by Matt Holmes at April 02. 2009

Hello Ben,

Try taking a look through the property listings on this Vancouver real estate page.  You might find a nice place to start a renovation project.  You can also show architects this page and they can let you know if the homes are right for your project.  You might also find some real estate in a nearby area on this website.    

Matt 

Posted by dokjas457 at May 29. 2013

Hi,

I will refer to MPM interiors. I am really happy from their work. So if anybody is looking for the interior designer for home, office, hotels, restaurants then he/she can contact them.

my favorite architectural services