Personal tools
Sections

Modern front door hardware

by juan patterson last modified Jun 29, 2009 09:46 AM
Editorial Rating: 1 2 3 4 5
Average Rating: 1 2 3 4 5 ( 0 votes)

Modern front door hardware

Posted by juan patterson at March 27. 2006

Hello all. I'm building a modern home in Park City. I'm having trouble finding some modern front door hardware. Do you have any links you could suggest?

Thanks,

Juan

Re: Modern front door hardware

Posted by Creede Fitch at March 27. 2006

Juan,

Are you looking for online stores or local stores? Do you have a price range?

Posted by Allison Reak at April 13. 2006

Check out FSB for modern, but relatively expensive, modern hardware. The website catalogue is really difficult and cumbersome to use, but you can get an idea of their beautiful products; however, their pricing is impossible to accurately calculate by piecing things together. Go to a local hardware builder's supply store to help you price stuff, so they can look up combinations (e.g., an entry door lockset with your preferred type of lock mechanism, key hole, door handle, escutcheon, etc.). Check out Omnia for similar, less expensive, modern design, but (according to my supplier) lower quality.

Posted by John Smith at June 29. 2009

Hi all,

If you are looking for modern door hardware or stainless steel door handles, you should look at DAYORIS Hardware.

They have all kind of modern door hardware, modern door stops, stainless steel door pulls, contemporary doorbells, and many diferent modern door hardware.

I bought these very nice stainless steel door handles, and I am very happy.

http://www.dayorishardware.com

Attachments