Personal tools
Sections

Rheinzink tiles and panels

by Michael VT last modified Nov 26, 2007 04:52 PM
Editorial Rating: 1 2 3 4 5
Average Rating: 1 2 3 4 5 ( 0 votes)

Rheinzink tiles and panels

Posted by Michael VT at November 26. 2007

Great website and nice to find the UT focused forum!

I have a contemporary styled home in Sandy that I'm interested in re-facing, at least partially.  The exterior cladding is mostly wood with some brick veneer.  The front of the house features the main entry door and a somewhat prominent double garage door, which I intend to replace with a fiberglass wood-look door in mahogany color.  Specifically the Model 9800 V-Groove door from Wayne Dalton.  That door will provide a nice horizontal line.

I want to replace the wood siding on the front of the house with something that will contrast the mahogany doors and the small amount of brick.  I'm considering Cembonit or Hardie but was very attracted to the look of Rheinzink in either the tile or panel configuration.

Does anyone have any experience with Rheinzink materials, either commercially or on a residence, and/or experience with a local supplier who could do an installation?

Any input or suggested alternatives are welcomed and appreciated.  Thanks!

- Michael