Ed Dreier House - Holladay/Cottonwood area

by Dane Zupon last modified Jun 17, 2009 01:52 PM
Editorial Rating: 1 2 3 4 5
Average Rating: 1 2 3 4 5 ( 0 votes)

Ed Dreier House - Holladay/Cottonwood area

Posted by Dane Zupon at June 04. 2009

Re: Ed Dreier House - Holladay/Cottonwood area

Posted by Lee Saber at June 17. 2009

Is there pertinent information re: and Ed Dreier home in Holladay/Cottonwood?

Posted by Dane Zupon at June 17. 2009

Hi Lee, I see that you have an Ed Dreier as well.  Mine was build in 1975, so a bit newer than yours, designed for Tempel Reikhof, a local doctor.  I bought it from him in 2005.  It is about 6,800 SF on 1.33 acres, mostly on one level, but there is a partial basement and a loft above the the 3 car garage.  It is build of mostly wood, glass and stone with a  hip roof - many angles, different ceilings heights and beams throughout make it quite dramatic.  The tenants are moving at the end of June, so I will be there the first week of July getting some work done.  I can send you some pictures, of if you'd like, stop over and see it.  Thanks.

Attachments

Previously Dane Zupon wrote:

Hi Lee, I see that you have an Ed Dreier as well.  Mine was build in 1975, so a bit newer than yours, designed for Tempel Reikhof, a local doctor.  I bought it from him in 2005.  It is about 6,800 SF on 1.33 acres, mostly on one level, but there is a partial basement and a loft above the the 3 car garage.  It is build of mostly wood, glass and stone with a  hip roof - many angles, different ceilings heights and beams throughout make it quite dramatic.  The tenants are moving at the end of June, so I will be there the first week of July getting some work done.  I can send you some pictures, of if you'd like, stop over and see it.  Thanks.

Dane, this is an excellent house. I recall seeing the listing when it was on the market.  I'd be interested in seeing additional pix.  Dreier certainly matured in the 23 years spanning the time he built mine until yours. I've had my eye on a few other Dreiers over the years, but those that I like rarely come up on the market. Congrats on owning a piece of art. LS