Personal tools
Sections

POLIFORM SLC

by brent jespersen last modified Feb 01, 2009 11:10 PM
Editorial Rating: 1 2 3 4 5
Average Rating: 1 2 3 4 5 ( 0 votes)

POLIFORM SLC

Posted by brent jespersen at March 27. 2007
poliform slc my life, my style 801.583.1516 2384 South West Temple slc, utah 84115 ____________________________________________ GRAND OPENING PARTY OCTOBER 18th 2007 5 - 9 pm food by trio fashion by paletti door prizes by b & o HOPE TO SEE YOU GUYS THERE!

Re: POLIFORM SLC

Posted by Heather at May 06. 2007

Is there anyway to get my name on the mailing list for official opening date and upcoming events?  I share your passion for modern design as a way of life and design!

I'm thrilled to see Poliform coming to Salt Lake, we're ready to remodel our kitchen and master bedroom...perfect timing and gorgeous product!

Posted by brent jespersen at May 22. 2007

Hi Heather,

Sorry for the delay! We are finalizing our showroom this week. Please give us a call or stop by to see the new product...

Poliform SLC

2384 So. West Temple

Salt Lake City, UT

801-583-1516

www.poliformslc.com

www.poliform.it  

Previously Heather wrote:

Is there anyway to get my name on the mailing list for official opening date and upcoming events?  I share your passion for modern design as a way of life and design!

I'm thrilled to see Poliform coming to Salt Lake, we're ready to remodel our kitchen and master bedroom...perfect timing and gorgeous product!

Posted by brent jespersen at June 15. 2007
THANKS TO ALL THOSE WHO CAME OUT AND ATTENDED THE OPEN HOUSE. A REALLY FUN NIGHT! OVER 100 PEOPLE! GRAND OPENING PARTY WILL BE IN SEPTEMBER! LOOKING FORWARD TO WORKNG WITH EACH OF YOU OVER THE SUMMER ON YOUR PROJECTS. PLEASE DON'T HESITATE TO STOP BY, SAY HI, AND TALK MODERNISM... thanks SLC brent

Attachments

Posted by brent jespersen at September 25. 2007
POLIFORM SALT LAKE CITY GRAND OPENING PARTY OCTOBER 18th 5-9 pm Food by Trio Cafe, Fashions by Paletti, Door Prizes by B and O. HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE!

Attachments

Posted by liam. at March 02. 2008

i still haven't made it out to check out the showroom.  i need to do that...

Posted by brent jespersen at November 04. 2008

POLIFORM SLC ANNOUNCES NEW STUDIO / SHOWROOM FOR 2009

brand new larger showroom coming january 2009

stay tuned for grand opening event details

POLIFORM   my life my style

Attachments

Posted by liam. at November 29. 2008

be sure to let us know.  i missed the last event, so i'm going to try to come to this one.

liam.

Posted by brent jespersen at February 01. 2009

POLIFORM SLC OPEN HOUSE!

COME SEE OUR BRAND NEW SHOWROOM AND THE INCREDIBLE LINE OF KITCHENS, CLOSETS, AND FURNITURE FROM POLIFORM.

FEB. 19th 5 - 9 pm      3016 S. WEST TEMPLE

Attachments