Editorial Rating: 1 2 3 4 5
Average Rating: 1 2 3 4 5 ( 0 votes)

Modern furniture in Toronto Canada

Posted by kris at April 26. 2005

As posted in the main forum. Check out www.FurnitureToronto.com
For new styles of modern and contemporary Furniture in Toronto

Re: Modern furniture in Toronto Canada

Posted by Chris Elias at May 08. 2005

Have spent a lot of time on that site! Thanks for posting.
I like Structube -- not a lot of selection but the quality seems quite good. Nothing they had worked for me - I was looking for a coffee table -- but I was quite impressed when I visited the shop.
I like Style Garage's stuff but it can get quite pricey.

Posted by Adrian at May 10. 2005

I just bought a tightback sofa from Style Garage. I love their workmanship and design.

Posted by Ryan Murphy at May 16. 2005

http://www.themodernsource.com/ is opening up on richmond st. - may be just the thing for that knockoff saarinen table. It looks like they are selling the same stuff that whiteonwhite sells in NYC.
I like style garage as well. Kind of reminds me of the Drake Hotel look - must be those edison bulbs all over the place.

Posted by kris at May 20. 2005

Furniture Toronto vs The Modern source

Two great websites but the same products at diffrent prices.

Example: wire chair selling for $159.95 at www.FurntiureToronto.com and www.themodernsource.com sells it for $300.

I will still stay with www.FurnitureToronto.com for lower price modern furniture in Toronto.

Attachments

Re: Modern dining table in T.0.

Posted by Karen Gordon at December 10. 2005

Hi All
I'm new to this site and already learned about two great websites. THX!
I want to buy a modern (natch) solid wood table, 6' long with leaves that store IN the table. Suggestions?

Posted by Sarah Michell at August 08. 2008
Welcome to this site man! well, let me know you as well i m the a new comer too. and m a doctor+interior designer. for u suggesting my favorite site of furniture. the aw some collection of tables and stuff i bet u ll go crazy about. go visit this n u ll find what u r looking for http://torontomodernfurnitures.com

Attachments

Posted by Angelina Moose at August 26. 2008

Sarah thanks for your great interest  for letin us know what is the best collection of furnitures

i really dont have a choice but to say that Toronto modern furniture is the best

got and article from there too

you guyz can read this

Torontomodernfurnitures.com mission is to bring ultra modern interior and modern design accessories from the Modern Furniture Toronto to our valuable customers. We offer you the ideas of modernism as well as new design furniture and modern design accessories along with traditional styles.

Our ultra modern interior and Modern furniture are designed by carefully chosen products from different manufacturers in Europe, Asia, and USA. We stand behind everything we sell. We combine the ideas of modernism as well as new design Toronto furniture and accessories along with traditional styles.Our ultra modern interior is a product of carefully chosen products from different manufacturers in Europe, Asia, and USA.

http://torontomodernfurnitures.com

http://torontomodernfurnitures.com/Modern-Furniture-Toronto.html

Posted by InStyle at September 17. 2008
www.instylehome.ca

InStyle Home & Rugs is Toronto's furniture supplier for home & condo European style home furnishings Condominium sized scaled furniture Accent pieces, rugs & lamps Quality Contemporary & Modern furniture styles Dining room & living room sets Sectional sofas & sofa beds Downtown Toronto showroom with free parking Located in Toronto, Canada, InStyle Home & Rugs offers .... modern and contemporary European design furniture at an affordable price point with high quality standards.

InStyle Home & Rugs offer clients all aspects of modern furniture, contemporary mirrors, paintings, lighting, accessories & decorative area rugs. We look forward to seeing you in our showroom today to discuss your furnishing needs.

Whether you are searching for that perfect piece to compliment your home's unique décor or you are looking to furnish and stylishly decorate an entire room or condo suite, InStyle Home & Rugs can help you achieve your goals.

InStyle Home & Rugs is your complete home furnishings source for the best of design, quality, service and price. Shop in store or browse online through our extensive collection of smart and modern euro-style furnishings and decorative accessories. We specialize in contemporary furnishings for living rooms, dining areas and bedrooms, as well as functional pieces such as computer desks, space-saving tables, chairs, bars and entertainment centers.

Visit our Yonge Street showroom situated in the heart of Toronto's trendy Yorkville district, just a short walk from either the Bloor or Rosedale subway stops. Customers are also invited to take advantage of our convenient onsite parking.

www.instylehome.ca

Attachments

Hi Karen, Sarah and Angelina I bet you are all SEO personas. Anyways, for real European design modern furniture toronto. There is a modern furniture store in toronto called InStyle Home & Rugs located at 948 Yonge Street Toronto ON M4W 2J2. Check them out www.instylehome.ca

Posted by Marshall Mayer at September 17. 2008

Gee, the modern furniture market in Toronto sure is competitive! Please, no more posts. We know you are there.

Marshall

InStyle Home & Rugs - 948 Yonge Street Toronto, ON, M4W 2J2

www.instylehome.ca

InStyle Home & Rugs is Toronto's furniture supplier for home & condo European style home furnishings Condominium sized scaled furniture Accent pieces, rugs & lamps Quality Contemporary & Modern furniture styles Dining room & living room sets Sectional sofas & sofa beds Downtown Toronto showroom with free parking Located in Toronto, Canada, InStyle Home & Rugs offers .... modern and contemporary European design furniture at an affordable price point with high quality standards. We offer our clients all aspects of modern furniture, contemporary mirrors, paintings, lighting, accessories & decorative area rugs. We look forward to seeing you in our showroom today to discuss your furnishing needs. Whether you are searching for that perfect piece to compliment your home's unique décor or you are looking to furnish and stylishly decorate an entire room or condo suite, InStyle Home & Rugs can help you achieve your goals. InStyle Home & Rugs is your complete home furnishings source for the best of design, quality, service and price. Shop in store or browse online through our extensive collection of smart and modern euro-style furnishings and decorative accessories. We specialize in contemporary furnishings for living rooms, dining areas and bedrooms, as well as functional pieces such as computer desks, space-saving tables, chairs, bars and entertainment centers. Visit our Yonge Street showroom situated in the heart of Toronto's trendy Yorkville district, just a short walk from either the Bloor or Rosedale subway stops. Customers are also invited to take advantage of our convenient onsite parking. Visit us online at www.instylehome.ca

Attachments

Posted by Marshall Mayer at September 17. 2008

I said, "Please, no more posts." You're close to spamming us.

Posted by Nancy Woods at February 12. 2009

hello all,

Thanks so much for the links, but I still need to finish the home renovation work on the floors.

Has anyone used the MDF for flooring, one forum I found seemed to really like it for durability?? Then another one said it was not so great----which way to go with it???

I want something long lasting that still looks good-----who knows what the answer is.

need any advice or tips....flooring and carpet

Posted by Kay at November 13. 2010

Hey everyone.  I'm new to the board.  Just thought I'd share my furniture link with you

I recently purchased  a sofa called the 'Waterloo' at new Modern Furniture store called

Modern Sensibility ---> www.modernsensibility.com  they had really good prices

a lot cheaper than a lot of other stores I've visited and there show room was easy to find and

the people were very friendly.

My favourite one is the one I bought but the most expensive piece at $899.

The Waterloo I got it in Ice, which is there new colour almost like a baby blue. Its 6 seperate pieces

100% modular.  I LOVE it!! I get bored of my living room really easily and this way I can redesign my

sofa everyday if I wanted too.  The best part is the pieces don't slide/move around like with other modular sofas.

Check them out!  right now they only sell sofas, but the girl who helped me told me they would be

expanding in the new year!

great prices, some really nice furniture and loungers check them out!

I will keep you guys posted. 

Attachments

Posted by ernie at March 03. 2011

Hey there,

In case anyone is interested I found a great modern furniture directory for toronto furniture. http://toronto.zooz-furniture.com Definitely worth checking out.

Posted by Alex Cavity at July 11. 2011

When I recently moved to Toronto I was surprised by the large number of modern furniture outlets I had found in short order. I had assumed that Toronto would be a city who's furniture market focussed mainly on classical and neo-classical design. I was pleasantly surprised to find otherwise.

Alex

http://www.cavalok.com/

Posted by Henry Fenton at July 12. 2011

I couldn’t help but sneak a quick glimpse at their wall lightings and boy was I besotted.  They have such an amazing range of contemporary and chic designs, it’s really hard not to.

Henry

http://www.lumalighting.co.uk

Posted by Dave Glass at July 19. 2011

The products look great. I wish they sold office partitioning or glass partitions as I have been looking for them for such a long time. Other than that, the products look great and value for money, I will definitely check them out sometime soon.

Dave

http://www.appliedworkplace.co.uk/

Posted by ernie at July 25. 2011

I checked out style garage. Thanks Adrian.

You can find other great Toronto furniture stores here.