Sections

modern Kitchen in Toronto

by roman Hatashita last modified Feb 01, 2007 11:57 PM
Editorial Rating: 1 2 3 4 5
Average Rating: 1 2 3 4 5 ( 0 votes)

modern Kitchen in Toronto

Posted by roman Hatashita at April 23. 2006

Hello Canada,

I live in Waterloo and am looking for a cabinet maker who does modern designs.

We looked at Bulthaup and Pogg.. but find them a little high in price.

Any suggestions?

We're looking for something in flat cabinet veneer, laminate or bamboo.

Thanks
R

ps. Before anybody suggests the big blue and yellow box store... Sorry, just can't do Ikea.

Re: modern Kitchen in Toronto

Posted by iva at February 01. 2007

Hi Roman,

I think I have something for you.I am a realtor,I opened the website www.modernspace.ca dedicated for real estate services for only modern homes and I am in the process of putting up the gallery of houses in Toronto with the reasource page.I've just got in touch with an architect who is owns company that does anything from modern kitchens/glass/wood/sliding panels etc. but I have to ask him first if it is avaiable to your area and if it is I will send you info. Are you still interested? He is superb!

Re: modern Kitchen in Toronto

Posted by alley zheng at February 02. 2007

I am pleased to introducing our Chinagranite.us to  friends.

Http://www.chinagranite.us

Chinagranite.us is a North American marketing division of Apexstone China as the leading manufacturer of Granite tile, countertop, Kitchen countertops & vanity tops for reliable decoration , Our office  is located  in Xiamen (Amoy) of China and factory is in Quanzhou which is Proudcts including granite, slate, marble, tile, countertop, vanity top, slab, tub surround, stone sink, statures, Balustrades ,bowl, bar tops, front desk, window sill and so on.They are carved with advanced CAD and precise technology. We have exported our products to USA, Europe, Canada, Australia, Japan,and other country. Our prices are competitive in the field because we have our own factory and Imp. & Exp. License.

Attachments