Personal tools
Sections

1952 toronto bungalow

by Lisa Maslak last modified Apr 04, 2009 02:48 PM
Editorial Rating: 1 2 3 4 5
Average Rating: 1 2 3 4 5 ( 0 votes)

1952 toronto bungalow

Posted by Lisa Maslak at October 03. 2006

We currently own and live in a downtown toronto bungalow designed and built in 1952 by architect William Sheets. We purchased it from his widow in 1998 and brought it up to date a year later. We hate to leave it but we have decided to leave the province. Builders stalk small homes in our neighbourhood for tear down - seems everyone wants bigger and bigger. We would love for a modernist who appreciates the wonderful flow and design of a smaller home to become the new owner. See www.2noel.com for pictures and info.

Re: 1952 toronto bungalow

Posted by Adrian at October 18. 2006

This would be a perfect home for me. Too bad it way out of my price range.

Posted by Simeon Olsberg at November 16. 2006

Is your house still available?

Posted by Jermaine Greene at November 17. 2006

My first reaction is you guys are nuts to move out of such an AWESOME house. However, life happens. Good luck.

Posted by Lisa Maslak at December 11. 2006

The house has sold to people who are going to preserve and maintain it for years to come.  Thanks

Posted by Matt Holmes at April 04. 2009

Thanks for advertising your 1952 bungalow.  Too bad the website you added in your post is not working anymore.  I know it’s a couple years too late, but it would have been nice to see your old home.  If you ever want to sell your new real estate, you can check out Snap Up Real Estate. It’s a nice looking website that even has a Toronto real estate page to help people in that area sell their homes.  It’s free to use, and it can help you find a modernist for your new home.  Give it a try next time you want to sell your home.