Personal tools
Sections

very small house

by LiveModern Webmaster last modified Aug 23, 2007 01:12 PM
Editorial Rating: 1 2 3 4 5
Average Rating: 1 2 3 4 5 ( 0 votes)

very small house

Posted by patrick flynn at November 01. 2005

Not really sure how to use this site or contact people on it but I am a fan of modernism.

Was going to build a small lanewa?Cc+CVPXwn Toronto but prices escalated to 3/4 of a million.

Now I've bought a small peice of land near St. John's NL. Would love to put a very small house there.

Glad there is this site - I'll try to learn more about how to use it. Pat Flynn

Re: very small house

Posted by john parnell at November 02. 2005

i'm in vancouver, but would be interested in talking to you about your home.

Re: very small house

Posted by Andrew Reeves at August 23. 2007

Sounds like fun

We have designed a number of infill homes in the "modern" context

We are a new young and modern design firm that has is working on a few “very cool” homes that I thought you may be interested in.  Let me know if we can be of any help.

THE FIRM

LineBox is an innovative commercial and residential design firm that provides a fresh and progressive outlook on how people live, work and play in the architectural context.  We understand design as a cultural act which engages our everyday experiences and brings together individuals with their environment and activities.  As designers of the built environment, it is our goal to bring our clients unique concepts in how they inhabit and experience space regardless of the projects scale or budget.

www.linebox.ca