Personal tools
Sections

Looking for local modern design build firms

by Peter Oelbaum last modified Oct 01, 2007 07:27 PM
Editorial Rating: 1 2 3 4 5
Average Rating: 1 2 3 4 5 ( 0 votes)

Looking for local modern design build firms

Posted by Peter Oelbaum at April 01. 2007
Can anyone suggest any local Modern design build firms? This would be for a residential project in Toronto. Thanks

Re: Looking for local modern design build firms

Posted by Ryan Murphy at April 08. 2007
I worked in an office where BOLT design built out a whole floor - it was really impressive and modern. http://www.boltdesign.net/ . The guys were pretty cool to deal with as well (it was below our floor so we had some interaction with them). I can't think of any others off the top of my head. But someone just completed an amazing modern house on Evergreen Gardens (moore / bayview). You could always knock on their door and ask who they used.

Posted by moderntoronto at April 19. 2007
Try Altius www.altius.net

Posted by Andrew Reeves at August 23. 2007

We might be of help.

We have just opened our Toronto office

THE FIRM

LineBox is an innovative commercial and residential design firm that provides a fresh and progressive outlook on how people live, work and play in the architectural context.  We understand design as a cultural act which engages our everyday experiences and brings together individuals with their environment and activities.  As designers of the built environment, it is our goal to bring our clients unique concepts in how they inhabit and experience space regardless of the projects scale or budget.

www.linebox.ca

Posted by lisa casey at September 28. 2007

Previously Peter Oelbaum wrote:

Can anyone suggest any local Modern design build firms? This would be for a residential project in Toronto.

try mafcohouse.com they have feature in dwell and cottage life....

Posted by Patrick Garon at October 01. 2007

Have a look at www.zaxisdesign.ca. They are located in Toronto and specialized in minamalist modern design.

Previously Peter Oelbaum wrote:

Can anyone suggest any local Modern design build firms? This would be for a residential project in Toronto.
Thanks