Personal tools
Sections

How to Find Land!!!

by Sarah Boss last modified Dec 22, 2006 01:20 PM
Editorial Rating: 1 2 3 4 5
Average Rating: 1 2 3 4 5 ( 0 votes)

How to Find Land!!!

Posted by Sarah Boss at January 22. 2005

Hi, we are new to the area and are looking for land to build our modern home. Any suggestions? So far, our search has been fruitless.

Re: How to Find Land!!!

Posted by Tamie Dramer at January 31. 2005

Well, We bought our 21 acres through Habitat for Humanity of El Dorado County. Someone had donated the land to them, but it couldn't be used for a Habitat House, so they sold it and will use the money on their other projects. They even financed it for 5 years for us at a low interest rate. You should give them a call. Our land already has a well on it and the house pad cut. If they don't have anything to your liking, I'm a realtor, and have lived in the area all my life. e-mail me and I'd be happy to help you find just what you want. Tamie@SacTownRE.com

Posted by Tamie Dramer at August 09. 2005

Did you ever find anyone to help you? Did you find something? You can give me a call if you still need help, and I'll see what I can find for you. Tamie
(916) 628-7709 p.s. I'm an agent here in Sac-Prudential CA-Midtown. No pressure. Just info if you want. [email]tamie.dramer@prurealty.com[/email]

Posted by Judy Worth at September 14. 2005

I have been fortunate enough to secure land...now to get with MK designs, contractors, etc...........didn't take me long at all to find something..of course it's more than I wanted to spend but in the end, the breezehouse will look great overlooking the pacific ocean........

where have you been looking ?
:zz:

p.s.........my realtor found land (1.28 acres) in a few days.....closed the same day ! I'd be more than happy to pass along her #...she works Northern Calif, which is where I just bought.....
:)

sarah, if you need assistance re: land in northern calif, let me know.....like I said, I found something and closed the same day I made an offer.....have a fantastic agent !
Judy

Posted by John McMillen at December 22. 2006

We're contemplating moving to Fresno...  what can we expect to pay for a decent lot?  We want to build modern, is that going to be a problem (i.e., zoning restrictions)?