Personal tools
Sections

Sacramento Help

by Erik B Ackroyd last modified Aug 10, 2005 11:57 AM
Editorial Rating: 1 2 3 4 5
Average Rating: 1 2 3 4 5 ( 0 votes)

Sacramento Help

Posted by Erik B Ackroyd at December 23. 2004

Last time I was here I saw that a member was in Sacramento, CA and starting up a business selling and supporting modular homes. Please help me find him.
Dilbert
Erik Ackroyd
erikackroyd@yahoo.com

Re: Sacramento Help

Posted by Tamie Dramer at January 15. 2005

We're hoping to buid a glide house in a couple-o-years in the Placerville area. We already own the 21 acres, there's a well, and a septic leach field. The property's heavily wooded, and the road is dirt and very steep. What do we do first? Have the road put in,(paved,)or have the property forested?(Heavy trucks, et al.)P.S. does anyone have anyone they can refer us to for these services?
Tamie
[email]e.sunderland@comcast.net[/email]

Posted by hiromi at March 28. 2005

[quote:Dilbert format=text/plain]Last time I was here I saw that a member was in Sacramento, CA and starting up a business selling and supporting modular homes. Please help me find him.
[/quote]

i'd like to know as well - would someone email me or post the info here ~ if anyone has a list of resources for building modular in sacramento, that would be TERRIFIC!

thanks much.

:grin:

Posted by Tamie Dramer at August 10. 2005

Hi there.

I'm working with a bay area prefab builder looking for property to develop in Sacramento. Their website is tecktonarchitecture.com. They're great guys, and would also like to work with people who have their own properties to install them on. They have a very cool modular system that is in many ways similar to BreezeHouse, but with more interior wall options. Check it out. It's educational at the very least.