Personal tools
Sections

Modern beauty in Sacramento's greatest Neighborhood 4 sale

by Tamie Dramer last modified Sep 30, 2006 02:43 PM
Editorial Rating: 1 2 3 4 5
Average Rating: 1 2 3 4 5 ( 0 votes)

Modern beauty in Sacramento's greatest Neighborhood 4 sale

Posted by Tamie Dramer at November 13. 2005

This beautiful modern home is for sale in Sacramento's best neighborhood. Someone who appreciates a classic modern needs to scoop this house up before someone turns it into a McMansion! 1396 sq ft, 3bd. 1 ba. on a corner lot of a tree lined street. The garage has been converted into a room on the inside, but the facade is still the same on the outside, and could easily be reconverted. This is a light fixer, with the integrity of the architecture still intact. It is vacant so I can show it anytime you like. I am an Agent with Prudential CA Realty and can be reached @ 916-628-7709. I am not the listing agent, so if you call me I will be representing you-NOT the seller. Don't forget THEY pay the commision so I won't cost you a dime! Hurry!

Listed price $479,000

3 bedroom

1 bathroom (huge)

MLS#50094847

Tamie Dramer-Agent

Prudential CA Realty

(916) 628-7709

Tamie.Dramer@PruRealty.com

Modern in Sacramento reduced to $449,000

Posted by Tamie Dramer at December 16. 2005

Cool Modern in Sacramento reduced to $449! Buy this house before someone chops it up! Tamie A. Dramer (916) 628-7709 Realtor-Prudential CA Realty Midtown

Attachments

Re: Modern beauty in Sacramento's greatest Neighborhood 4 sale

Posted by Mathew at March 30. 2006

Hey Tamie, its been a while since I've been to this site so I'm just now seeing this post. I'm sure that cool modern has sold by now but i would be interested is seeing some others as they come on the market. I'm a bay area resident contemplating a move to Sac town but only under certain aesthetic conditions! Thanks.

Re: Modern beauty in Sacramento's greatest Neighborhood 4 sale

Posted by Tamie Dramer at March 30. 2006

Matt,

I will take a quick look around and see what I can find. That house did come off the market but then quickly went back on. I'll see if it's still out there. It's really in THE best neighborhood in Sacramento, (McKinley Park) I grew up there. I only wish I could afford to move back. I don't mean the richest neighborhood or anything like that, just location, park ammenities, aura...I dunno there's something about it. If you send me your e-mail, I can send the links to you directly. I promise I won't newsletter you to death, just send links to the type of house we know you're looking for. Tamie.Dramer@PruRealty.com -Tamie 916.628.7709

Modern Beauty Torn Down

Posted by Tamie Dramer at September 30. 2006

I thought this was going to happen. It's a damn shame.

Tamie

Attachments