Personal tools
log in | join | help
Sections

Hello Sacramento

by Danh C Nguyen last modified May 28, 2008 10:57 PM
Editorial Rating: 1 2 3 4 5
Average Rating: 1 2 3 4 5 ( 0 votes)



 

 

Hello Sacramento

Posted by Danh C Nguyen at January 08. 2007
I just wanted to say hi and introduce myself... just found this forum and would love to start more conversation about modernism in Sacramento. I'm a designer / realtor / design professor in Sac. I'm always keeping abreast of cool modern homes that come on the market, please contact me if you're interested in one or maybe just interested in starting some kind of group in Sac that advocates modernism... before the city is filled with suburban spanish / mediteranean homes. Danh C Nguyen http://www.sactoliving.com http://www.sactolivinghomes.com

Re: Hello Sacramento

Posted by Kevin Knauss at January 29. 2007

We have a small informal group of approximately 6 families in the Granite Bay area that live in Mid Century Modern homes built in the 60's that meet every 3 or so months to discuss modernism and home upgrades. We are interested in learning more about modernism in sub urban homes and how other folks have updated or renovated their MCM homes in a MCM way.

Kevin

Previously Danh C Nguyen wrote:

I just wanted to say hi and introduce myself... just found this forum and would love to start more conversation about modernism in Sacramento. I'm a designer / realtor / design professor in Sac. I'm always keeping abreast of cool modern homes that come on the market, please contact me if you're interested in one or maybe just interested in starting some kind of group in Sac that advocates modernism... before the city is filled with suburban spanish / mediteranean homes.

Danh C Nguyen
http://www.sactoliving.com
http://www.sactolivinghomes.com

Re: Hello Sacramento

Posted by Danh C Nguyen at February 05. 2007
Kevin, I'd be interested in learning about the MCM homes in Granite Bay. I've been exploring little MCM pockets throughout the Sacramento region-- South Land Park Eichlers, Strengs throughout Sac and Carmichael, Powell homes in Fair Oaks and Gold River, etc... I'd love to hear more about the MCM homes in Granite Bay. Please feel free to e-mail me at < danh@sactoliving.com > I look forward to hearing from you. Danh

Previously Kevin Knauss wrote:

We have a small informal group of approximately 6 families in the Granite Bay area that live in Mid Century Modern homes built in the 60's that meet every 3 or so months to discuss modernism and home upgrades. We are interested in learning more about modernism in sub urban homes and how other folks have updated or renovated their MCM homes in a MCM way.

Kevin

Previously Danh C Nguyen wrote:

I just wanted to say hi and introduce myself... just found this forum and would love to start more conversation about modernism in Sacramento. I'm a designer / realtor / design professor in Sac. I'm always keeping abreast of cool modern homes that come on the market, please contact me if you're interested in one or maybe just interested in starting some kind of group in Sac that advocates modernism... before the city is filled with suburban spanish / mediteranean homes.

Danh C Nguyen
http://www.sactoliving.com
http://www.sactolivinghomes.com

Re: Hello Sacramento

Posted by pete lugo at May 28. 2008

Previously Danh C Nguyen wrote:

Kevin,
>I'd be interested in learning about the MCM homes in Granite Bay. I've been exploring little MCM pockets throughout the Sacramento region-- South Land Park Eichlers, Strengs throughout Sac and Carmichael, Powell homes in Fair Oaks and Gold River, etc... I'd love to hear more about the MCM homes in Granite Bay. Please feel free to e-mail me at &lt; <a href="mailto:danh@sactoliving.com">danh@sactoliving.com<a> > I look forward to hearing from you.
> <br>Danh
> <br>

Previously Kevin Knauss wrote:

We have a small informal group of approximately 6 families in the Granite Bay area that live in Mid Century Modern homes built in the 60's that meet every 3 or so months to discuss modernism and home upgrades. We are interested in learning more about modernism in sub urban homes and how other folks have updated or renovated their MCM homes in a MCM way.

Kevin

Previously Danh C Nguyen wrote:

I just wanted to say hi and introduce myself... just found this forum and would love to start more conversation about modernism in Sacramento. I'm a designer / realtor / design professor in Sac. I'm always keeping abreast of cool modern homes that come on the market, please contact me if you're interested in one or maybe just interested in starting some kind of group in Sac that advocates modernism... before the city is filled with suburban spanish / mediteranean homes.

Danh C Nguyen
http://www.sactoliving.com
http://www.sactolivinghomes.com

kevin- I am a designer living in Loomis and do some work in Granite Bay and would like to hear more about your group. If you are still meeting I would like to listen in. Best Pete Lugo petelugo@mac.com
Powered by Ploneboard

 

 

 
 
 

Website migration, maintenance and customization provided by Grafware.