Personal tools
Sections

Documentary/TV Show about Modern Architecture in NE/Midwest

by Travis Fox last modified Jan 11, 2012 05:14 PM
Editorial Rating: 1 2 3 4 5
Average Rating: 1 2 3 4 5 ( 0 votes)

Documentary/TV Show about Modern Architecture in NE/Midwest

Posted by Travis Fox at December 26. 2006
I've had a bit of time on my hands and been thinking about puting together a TV show on Modern Architecture in Nebraska & the Midwest. Does anyone have any tips or must see places in the state or near by? Anyone that I absoulutely need to talk to? Any info would be great.

Re: Documentary/TV Show about Modern Architecture in NE/Midwest

Posted by Grand Designs US at January 11. 2012

Hi,

How are you? I work for a TV production company Called FremantleMedia and we are currently casting a show that documents the building process of new, unique, interesting, modern and over the top homes.

And it just so happens that I am looking in Nebraska and the rest of the Mid-West at this point in time.

If you have ANY info that you've collected I would LOVE for you to get in contact with me.

PLEASE feel free to email me at cameron.w3st@gmail.com

thanks!

Attachments