Personal tools

Looking for engineer and architect

by Lisa Mullen last modified Nov 30, 2007 07:34 AM
Editorial Rating: 1 2 3 4 5
Average Rating: 1 2 3 4 5 ( 0 votes)

Looking for engineer and architect

Posted by Lisa Mullen at August 30. 2006

Hello. Can anyone recommend companies/individuals that they have worked with on developing land for housing- as well as architects for designing houses? We are looking at developing an area in the most green way possible and are at a loss as to where to begin with engineers/architects. We are outside of Oklahoma City but would welcome individuals from Tulsa as well.

Re: Looking for engineer and architect

Posted by Mark Meyer at August 30. 2006

If you don't get any traction from designers in Oklahoma, I'd be interested in discussing with you. I specialize in modern green design and am located in Austin. I have a really good friend that lives in Tulsa, so can very easily make trips up that way. It sounds to me like you are considering some sort of sizeable development. Is this a sort of green subdivision you are envisioning?

Mark Meyer

Posted by David Wanzer at September 07. 2006

Greetings lmullen. I would love to talk with you regarding your design needs. I have a small architecture firm located in the Deep Deuce area of downtown Oklahoma City. We are well versed in green/sustainable design. Feel free to contact me at 405.270.7888

Best Regards,

David Wanzer

Posted by Lisa Mullen at November 30. 2007

Civil Engineer

Looking for a civil engineer for land development.  We are interested in green design.  There are some water concerns and septic systems are likely possibility. 

Please contact us with any references.

Thank you

Sara Otto and Lisa Mullen