Personal tools
Sections

Off The Shelf Fly Ash Concrete Mix

by richierod last modified Jun 29, 2006 10:36 AM
Editorial Rating: 1 2 3 4 5
Average Rating: 1 2 3 4 5 ( 0 votes)

Off The Shelf Fly Ash Concrete Mix

Posted by richierod at June 19. 2006
I am looking for HVFAC (High Volume Fly Ash Concrete) in ready-mix bags. Does this product exist? If so, where can you find it? If you have a Los Angeles retailer, even better. Thanks. -R.

Re: Off The Shelf Fly Ash Concrete Mix

Posted by Brandon J. Gore at June 27. 2006

Hmmmm... Buddy Rhodes makes a mix that contains fly-ash, but at what percentage, I don't know. The mix is designed for concrete countertops, but could be used for other applications as well. His website is http://www.buddyrhodes.com

Posted by richierod at June 28. 2006
Hey Brandon - I was hoping you would find this post. Yeah, I'm wanting to use the stuff for countertops. Maybe I'll catch one of your training seminars soon... -R.

Posted by Brandon J. Gore at June 29. 2006

Good Morning R.,

If our workshops are what you are interested in, I would recommend you sign up soon! We only have 2 classes remaining this year that have not sold out. We are considering conducting a few additional classes as overflow, but it will depend on our production schedule. Please call me in advance if you wish to enroll in either of the 2 remaining classes, as the dates have slightly changed from what is listed on the website.