Personal tools
Sections

Long Island

by LiveModern Webmaster last modified Apr 29, 2012 01:42 PM
Editorial Rating: 1 2 3 4 5
Average Rating: 1 2 3 4 5 ( 0 votes)

Long Island

Posted by Greg Pohl at March 13. 2006

Does anyone know of any modern housing or condo projects currently in the works in Long Island?

Re: Long Island

Posted by stephen levine at April 16. 2006

The Houses at Sagaponac by Harry Joe Brown (now deceased) are on going. Located in Sagaponack, Southampton NY. Yes, the fashionable Hamptons. Single unattached houses by various famous architects. Quality of design is not absolute.

Why exactly are you asking the question?

Stephen11962

Posted by albertson at July 24. 2008

hi;

I was referring to the trailer that lived in one winter while i was building my  weekend house on long island.When money was getting tight and we couldn’t rent a place for the winter, i bought a 20-foot trailer and parked it where the pool is now.The trailer had a bathroom, but there was no way to get water to it in subfreezing weather, requiring trips to the house’s not-yet-finished basement.The curator at the noguchi museum in the Long island city section of queens occasionally came to visit and to lend moral support.

====================================================

albertson

debt consolidation
[url="http://www.mydebtconsolidation"]
debt consolidation[/url]

Posted by Steven Powers at May 19. 2011

I found two good websites sellmodern.com and movemodern.com, and had a quick look for modern living projects in long island and found quite a few... if your particulary interested in lnog island maybe those two sites would be worth while taking a look at!

:)

Posted by Home Text at April 29. 2012
Previously Greg Pohl wrote:

Does anyone know of any modern housing or condo projects currently in the works in Long Island?

thanks for your good question.