Personal tools
Sections

Electric fireplace & built-in surround

by Aleisha Mallon last modified Feb 08, 2012 02:15 AM
Editorial Rating: 1 2 3 4 5
Average Rating: 1 2 3 4 5 ( 0 votes)

Electric fireplace & built-in surround

Posted by Aleisha Mallon at August 23. 2005

I would like to do a built-in electric fireplace in my master bedroom which would combine built in cabinets and a flat screen TV as well. the focal point to the bedroom.
Does anyone have any suggestions for the actual fireplace and/or have any cool photos to help with placement. Fireplace up in the wall or at the floor? Cabinets low or filling the space (use to be old closet). All suggestions will be extremly helpful!

Re: Electric fireplace & built-in surround

Posted by John Catada at February 08. 2012

Previously Aleisha Mallon wrote:

I would like to do a built-in electric fireplace in my master bedroom which would combine built in cabinets and a flat screen TV as well. the focal point to the bedroom.
Does anyone have any suggestions for the actual fireplace and/or have any cool photos to help with placement. Fireplace up in the wall or at the floor? Cabinets low or filling the space (use to be old closet). All suggestions will be extremly helpful!

I found this media console electric fireplace here and I know this is a fireplace package but this might give you an idea.

A fireplace on the floor with a pair of cabinets standing on each side of the fireplace. A flat surface can be laid on top connecting the cabinets which would be a great place for a flat screen TV. I hope this helps.