Personal tools
Sections

emtek vs epitome vs omnia

by brano rataj last modified Aug 23, 2009 08:21 AM
Editorial Rating: 1 2 3 4 5
Average Rating: 1 2 3 4 5 ( 0 votes)

emtek vs epitome vs omnia

Posted by brano rataj at June 24. 2009

i was thinking of emtek hardware for my interior doors. i am little confused though. i picked emtek stutgart serie, and whaen i do google search i also get epitome stutgart serie, which looks exactly same but slightly more expensive. doea anyone have idea what is the difference? i also spoke with hardware rep and he absolutely didnt recommend emtek because of as he saitd : they break often. he recomended omnia, they make set that looks same as emtek stutgart for almost double the price. i am wandering if anyone has emtek hardware and how it holds up. also i would appreciate some more insight into this problem.

Re: emtek vs epitome vs omnia

Posted by Shane Hartley at August 02. 2009
I heard that Emtek purchased epitome (or vice versa) and they are essentially the same product. I'd love to find out where to find them for a good price or something of better quality for a good price. :)

Posted by Shane Hartley at August 02. 2009
I heard that Emtek purchased epitome (or vice versa) and they are essentially the same product. I'd love to find out where to find them for a good price or something of better quality for a good price. :)

Posted by John Smith at August 02. 2009

Hi all,
If you are looking for contemporary stainless steel door hardware, you should have a look at DAYORIS Hardware.
They have all kind of modern stainless steel door handles, stainless steel door levers, and very nice stainless steel door pulls.

The good thing is that they have all these stainless steel door hardware in stock.

But they also have modern doors, modern door stops and modern doorbells.

DAYORIS Hardware is the one stop shop for all modern hardware.

They distribute brands like Valli and Valli, FSB, and many stainless steel door handles suppliers.

We don't usually think about door hardware, but once installed you realize the value that these stainless steel door hardware added to any home or office.
It is a great thing to change before selling a home; home buyers pay attention to details, so with these modern hardware, the details will be here.

There is also a new product that just came out: wood wall panels.
This new line of modern wall panels is a new concept that standardize carpentry.
They have wood wall panels available in many diferent sizes, and diferent colors.
These modern wall panels are delivered with a sub-panel. You will just need to screw the sub-panel to the wall, and easily hang your wood panels like a picture frame.
This process is great you should look at the categorie wood wall panels : http:linkto wall panels.com

http://www.dayorishardware.com

Attachments

Posted by brano rataj at August 03. 2009

in the end we went with omnia, better quality, short handle travel and great price.

Posted by zora naki at August 23. 2009

i was looking into this as well - linnea (http://www.linnea-home.com/)  is another option. I liked their pocket door pulls better than omnia's.  Similar quality, maybe 10% cheaper.

I've also ordered the Emtek stuttgart lever, as well as some Emtek knobs - I'll let you know how they work out...