Personal tools
log in | join | help

Rear Facing Finger Pulls?

by Geoffrey Polma last modified Jan 17, 2011 10:24 AM
Editorial Rating: 1 2 3 4 5
Average Rating: 1 2 3 4 5 ( 0 votes)



Rear Facing Finger Pulls?

Posted by Geoffrey Polma at January 17. 2011

We're remodeling our kitchen and a cabinetmaker is custom fabricating frameless maple cabinets.  We want to use finger pulls that are inset mounted from the rear in a routered cutout so that they are not visible from the front. Poliform makes a cabinet in its "Twelve" line that offers this type of pull, see link below.  I and my contractor have been unable to find this drawer pull hardware, and it would cost too much to have it custom made by a metal shop.  Does anyone know a source for this type of pull?  I would be very grateful.



Powered by Ploneboard




Website migration, maintenance and customization provided by Grafware.