Personal tools
Sections

Inexpensive Modern Bathroom Vanity???

by Vikas Wadhwa last modified Jan 28, 2014 06:44 AM
Editorial Rating: 1 2 3 4 5
Average Rating: 1 2 3 4 5 ( 47 votes)

Inexpensive Modern Bathroom Vanity???

Posted by Vikas Wadhwa at August 15. 2005

It seems that it is tough these days to find a modern bathroom vanity that't inexpensive? Anyone have suggestions for something that they have seen somewhere that relatively inexpensive (less than $1,000 for vanity, sink, mirror, etc??)

Re: Inexpensive Modern Bathroom Vanity???

Posted by darrel at August 15. 2005

Stock answer: Ikea.

Posted by Jeffrey Rous at August 15. 2005

Go custom. As strange as it sounds, I bet you could get a cabinet maker to make you a baltic birch box with two doors and nice stainless steel knobs from Ikea for $300 (maybe only 24 tall so that it can hang off the wall or be supported by Ikea kichen cabinet legs). I suggest having it custom made to fit the Ikea vanity sink (Hollviken) that is 22 x 33 for $80. Spend $100 for a faucet and
$310 for a medicine cabinet:
( www.homeclick.com/showpage.asp?itemid=82853 )

Add three $35 vapor tight light fixtures and you are about at $900.

Cabinet: $300
Sink: $80
Faucet: $100
Medicine Cab.: $310
Lights: $105

If you do not need a medicine cabinet, a mirror should be about $70. Then you could get a piece of stone with a hole in it for $200 and a $70 drop in stainless steel sink ( http://shop.store.yahoo.com/irawoodinc/de12sistrost1.html ) and you would still be in for under $1000.

Posted by Steve Schafer at August 15. 2005

[quote:Rous format=text/plain]Then you could get a piece of stone with a hole in it for $200[/quote]

Even cheaper would be to get a piece of stone with [strong]two[/strong] holes in it, one for the vanity and one for....

-Steve

Posted by Brandon J. Gore at August 15. 2005

Or you could make it yourself out of concrete...

Posted by kayne bancroft at August 17. 2005

check out www.livingsquare.com they don't have prices on the web site but I have a paper catalog and everything seems to be around 5 or 6 hundred dollars. this includes the bowl and hardware.

Posted by Jacqui Garcia at December 26. 2006

Previously Vikas Wadhwa wrote:

><br>

It seems that it is tough these days to find a modern bathroom vanity that't inexpensive? Anyone have suggestions for something that they have seen somewhere that relatively inexpensive (less than $1,000 for vanity, sink, mirror, etc??)

><br>

If you'd consider a pedestal sink, you should look at Duravit's Starck 3 series. As for a mirror, Duravit has a great one, but it's not cheap. (We'll probably be going for a simple Broan one.) Or one from IKEA. Everything else I've seen is in the UK and shipping makes it not as cost effective. Lots of luck!

Posted by Jason at March 12. 2007

Posted by carina at January 24. 2008

Check This site >>> 

Bathroom Remodeling New York

Posted by Jason at March 15. 2008

Posted by Rohan Mael at July 24. 2010

Try this one too, i bought my modern vanity here one month ago

BathroomArea.com

Attachments

Posted by Paul Henry at July 31. 2010

He looks good, but I'm thinking about this modern glass vanity, he should be great for the small space of my bathroom.

http://www.bathroomarea.com/modern-bathroom-vanity-cabinet/bathroom-vanities/glass-vanity/gabriella-28-x-19-floating-glass-vessel-modern-bathroom-vanity.html

Attachments

Posted by Richard J Woods at July 07. 2011

I suggest visiting some of your local furniture showrooms, you can draw some inspirations from there if you decide to do some DIY or mix and matching.

Richard

http://www.yourfurnitureonline.co.uk

Posted by Matt Kent at July 11. 2011

This is a perfect example of how refurbishment or remodeling can be achieved on a budget. Your flooring however, remains one of the most important aspects to the overall design.

Matt

http://northcharlotte.floorcoveringsinternational.com/

Posted by Johnny at July 26. 2011

Inexpensive is tough if you want a truly beautiful modern bathroom vanity. I recently saw very beautiful vanities from a company called Godi... although it's made in China the designs are BEAUTIFUL and the quality is excellent. You can check out the kinds of vanities they have here: http://godi-admc.com/production/catalog/6/10/98 . Sadly, Godi does not sell their production directly. If you are in the United States you can purchase Godi vanities from a company called DiscoBath (local for me in NYC). DiscoBath has pretty nice bathroom vanities, although their site is lacking in terms of it's selection. When I was there the staff told me that they were still putting in their inventory - they recently redesigned their site. In any case, you can see these are the Godi Bathroom Vanities they have (You can call them if you want one that's not on their site yet). You can see the other bathroom vanities they have too, but I don't see any of the other ones really fitting what you need. Good luck in your search for a modern bathroom vanity!

Attachments

Posted by Raymond Joseph at September 04. 2012

There are myriad of ways of finding affordable yet Elegant Vanities for your bathroom. You can check out in the newspapers listing to check about sales. You can also visit some pawn shops as they have a good resale value. These shops often deal with number of antiques and furniture sellers or collectors which they would recommend you to find a good vanity.

Posted by herry james at August 08. 2013

In today’s Modern world it too tough to find a modern bathroom vanity that’s inexpensive, But I think you should try at http://www.hydromassageproducts.com . This website can help You to find a less expensive vanity.

Attachments

Posted by Bryan Carry at January 28. 2014

Home Living Style is another source where you can get bathroom vanities and cabinets at competitive price for your home decoration.