Personal tools
Sections

Ikea beds

by Sean Murray last modified May 10, 2005 03:02 PM
Editorial Rating: 1 2 3 4 5
Average Rating: 1 2 3 4 5 ( 0 votes)

Ikea beds

Posted by Sean Murray at April 11. 2005

I'm looking at a couple Ikea beds, and would like opinions on either or both of them. The two I'm leaning towards are the Malm and the Kodal. I like the look of the Kodal, but am not sure what it looks like up close. The Malm looks good as well, but I wish I could see pictures of it with the matching bedside tables. Any opinions are appreciated.

Re: Ikea beds

Posted by Jesse Leary at April 12. 2005

Search the forums for Malm and you'll find several posts that should be helpful.

Posted by jakob clark at April 13. 2005

Two of my friends own the Malm, one with the tables and one without. The bed and two table setup looks pretty damn cool...I don't like it without.

The overall look is sturdy, but of course close inspection shows the bed is not exactly top notch material. Overall it's a great bed and has served them well. A great look for little money.

Posted by Calvin Florian at May 10. 2005

We have the Malm bed. It's great, but just make sure you get a good matress to go along. It also looks best with the accompanying beside table and dresser. For the price it's great. Good Luck!