Personal tools

Nursery Bedding HELP!!

by Christian Kessler last modified Oct 07, 2013 01:06 AM
Editorial Rating: 1 2 3 4 5
Average Rating: 1 2 3 4 5 ( 0 votes)

Nursery Bedding HELP!!

Posted by Christian Kessler at March 11. 2005

I have been searching for modern bedding for a nursery, but have not been able to find anything that would be appropriate for a boy or a girl. I love the bedding dwellbaby has to offer, but it does not seem genderless..... Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!!

Re: Nursery Bedding HELP!!

Posted by Splatgirl at March 11. 2005

Why not have something custom made? The diversity of fabric alone far exceeds anything you would ever find as a premade crib bedding, sets or whatever.
There are tons of neato modern fabrics out there that would be great fun for a kids room.

Interiors for kids happens to be one of the things I specialize in along with custom sewing and upholstery. If you're interested I'm at

Posted by Angela McInerney at April 15. 2005

Dwell baby is great, but not inexpensive.
Try these places:

hope you find something!

Posted by sandy handler at April 17. 2005

I had the EXACT same problem as you. I liked the Dwell Baby collection, but a few of my friends started to get it and it lost its originality for me :(

I went with the Gustav and Maxwell collection. Just do a search and you'll find they have great modern crib bedding. Actually I believe the company was started by 2 women who (just like us) were discouraged with the lack of modern crib bedding, so they made their own! Great stuff! I had to buy it online because I couldn't find a store locally that stocked it.

Here's a link:

Posted by Eva Mittal at December 12. 2012

Thanks for sharing such amazing ideas on bedding. Bedding Should be chose according to the eye soothing colors as well as comfort......

For more info Contact: Kylie Bedding| Bedding

Posted by Jimmy Johns at October 07. 2013

Wow, <a href="">Baby Bedding Sets</a>

I have read that it's not safe to put a baby bumper or quilt in the baby's crib, so my question is, what's needed for the baby's crib bedding? It almost seems like a waste to spend $200 on a bedding set that mostly includes things I can't or won't use. At this point, I am thinking that I will forget about a coordinating bedding set and just buy fitted sheets, waterproof mattress pads, sheet savers, sleep sacks and receiving blankets. And maybe a dust ruffle.