Personal tools
Sections

CORNER gas fireplace

by aaron h last modified Oct 27, 2013 02:37 PM
Editorial Rating: 1 2 3 4 5
Average Rating: 1 2 3 4 5 ( 0 votes)

CORNER gas fireplace

Posted by aaron h at April 29. 2011

I was hoping some of you smart people could help me figure something out. I need a CORNER-right direct-vent gas fireplace that is contemporary/modern at a reasonable price. However, I'm having a tough time finding many options. I've attached a couple pictures of what is ideal. Unfortunately, these come from a company based in the UK (Saxo Slimline Balanced Flue Gas Fire from Drugasar). 

The only thing I have found in the US that is from Montigo (Canadian Heating Products / Montigo - Product View). The only thing I don't like about this one is the metal support post in the corner. However, my biggest issue is the price which is close to $6,000 just for the fireplace . This fireplace actually heats my loft space so gel, etc. won't work. Does anyone have any ideas of any products that would work? Thanks for your help.

Attachments

Re: CORNER gas fireplace

Posted by aaron h at April 13. 2012

Anybody?

Posted by jennysimpson at December 01. 2012
The last one is ideal if you have a smaller place, since most of the people who prefer a corner direct vent fireplace is because of having a small place. 

Posted by Sam Brach at February 25. 2013
Harman stoves

has a great variety to choose from for what you are looking for. I went with the corner pellet stove for the greater efficiency, but if you are looking for gas they have a lot of those too. Unfortunately, when you are looking for an investment like this, it is a get-what-you-pay-for kind of product, so if you are willing to pay a bit more you will get a quality product that you should never have to replace. Maintenance is very low and you can find something to heat your loft space for under $4,000 easily. By the way I like the look of the last two pics, they look very modern with out the thick black frame on the corner. Good luck.

Posted by Michelle Sentz at October 27. 2013
Previously aaron h wrote:

I was hoping some of you smart people could help me figure something out. I need a CORNER-right direct-vent gas fireplace that is contemporary/modern at a reasonable price. However, I'm having a tough time finding many options. I've attached a couple pictures of what is ideal. Unfortunately, these come from a company based in the UK (Saxo Slimline Balanced Flue Gas Fire from Drugasar). 

The only thing I have found in the US that is from Montigo (Canadian Heating Products / Montigo - Product View). The only thing I don't like about this one is the metal support post in the corner. However, my biggest issue is the price which is close to $6,000 just for the fireplace null. This fireplace actually heats my loft space so gel, etc. won't work. Does anyone have any ideas of any products that would work? Thanks for your help.

Ortal
 USA