Personal tools
Sections

New modern entry door

by Laine Houberg last modified Jul 11, 2011 03:35 AM
Editorial Rating: 1 2 3 4 5
Average Rating: 1 2 3 4 5 ( 0 votes)

New modern entry door

Posted by Laine Houberg at August 31. 2009

We have been trying some new concepts in entry doors. Here is our latest, its a 3'0"6'8" 2" thick walnut door with 1/2" tempered glass.  See it at http://grassrootsmodern.com/2009/08/17/trying-on-a-new-door/#comments leave a comment and let us know what you think.

Attachments

Re: New modern entry door

Posted by Tonia Pryor at December 01. 2009

Beautiful door. You don't see a door like this all the time with the wood in the center and glass around it. Very nice!

Posted by unismartin at May 20. 2010

Yeah!! Very attractive and trendy door. Best suited as a perfect home interior decoration for a modern home. Keep sharing.....

Posted by Wilson Curtis at June 03. 2010

The door panel is a new concept that will transforms boring doors to modern doors.

An aluminum frame is installed all around the actual door to support the modern doors panels.

The panel is 1/8" thick, and do not affect the actual handles.

However, you can always browse our modern door handles categorie, if you would like to change your actual handles to more contemporary hardware.

www.dayorishardware.com

Attachments

Posted by Jill Reed at January 29. 2011
It really is an exquisite entry door. I would be a little reluctant to have one installed personally though, tempered glass or not....I'd feel a little safer with a solid wood door, or even an entry door with sidelights...Just my opinion but it's still a great looking door.

Posted by Matt Kent at July 11. 2011

This timber and glass door has a distinct retro theme of the 1940's and 1950's. Teamed with stained floors the look would be brilliant for the modern home.

Matt

http://oakville.floorcoveringsinternational.com