Personal tools
Sections

Any modernist architects in Houston that you can recommend?

by P N last modified Apr 16, 2007 08:53 AM
Editorial Rating: 1 2 3 4 5
Average Rating: 1 2 3 4 5 ( 0 votes)

Any modernist architects in Houston that you can recommend?

Posted by P N at April 09. 2007

Hello, I am new to the forum and I hope really appreciate all of your help.  I am looking to build a waterfront home in the minimalist style on a 14000 sqft lot in clear lake.  Is there any architects or design team that would like a creative opportunity or anyone you would recommend?  I do not want another mediteranean or soft comtemporary designs that eveyone is calling modern.  Would like to use steel framing, glass and concrete if possible (i.e. cost factor).

Re: Any modernist architects in Houston that you can recommend?

Posted by Robert Searcy at April 14. 2007
MC2 is known for very cutting edge design. Karen Lantz with Enter Architecture, Jeff Sipes with W.E. Gilbert and Kathy Heard on Richmond. Oh add Camillo Parra with Parra Design Group. They have done some interesting work. Try those and see.

Re: Any modernist architects in Houston that you can recommend?

Posted by P N at April 16. 2007

Thank  You for the info.  I will check them out.