Personal tools
Sections

Help Identifying a Interior Door Handle?

by byron watkins last modified Jun 03, 2010 12:04 PM
Editorial Rating: 1 2 3 4 5
Average Rating: 1 2 3 4 5 ( 0 votes)
Click to change your rating: (not rated)
  worthless bad average good great

Help Identifying a Interior Door Handle?

Posted by byron watkins at February 06. 2006

Hello. This is my first post. I am very excited about starting to explore these boards! Thanks for any help in advance.

My question...you would have to have the Feb/Mar 2006 Issue of Dwell, but I was hoping someone might be able to identify the Interior Door Handle featured in a photo on page 133. I want them. (the mother and daughter are sitting on the couch and through the doorway is a staircase and another daughter is standing in frame.)

Thank you for any assistance.

-byron

Re: Help Identifying a Interior Door Handle?

Posted by Brian Boudreau at February 07. 2006

that is a Mortise style door lock wich won't fit in on a standard US interior door, common in europe and in commericail applications. The handle is either a vali vali or omnia. Omia is the what I would go with as the vali vali stuff is like 3 times the price of the omnia. Both omnia and vali vali offer that style handle that will fit a standard US interior door. Good luck.

http://www.omniaindustries.com/

Re: Help Identifying a Interior Door Handle?

Posted by Wilson Curtis at June 03. 2010

hi !

DAYORIS Hardware created packages for apartment entries.

These stainless steel entry sets, will transform simple doors to modern doors.

There is some  kit where you can choose between different contemporary door hardware, from the MODERN DOOR HANDLES.

Also, you can buy separately our mortises or cylinder.

www.dayorishardware.com

Attachments