Personal tools

porch lights

by Debra Booth last modified Oct 06, 2011 09:24 AM
Editorial Rating: 1 2 3 4 5
Average Rating: 1 2 3 4 5 ( 0 votes)

porch lights

Posted by Debra Booth at August 04. 2006

I need some ideas for a porch light. We just purchased a new house which is very nice but the porch light is something we would like to replace--any ideas?

Re: porch lights

Posted by Jeffrey Rous at August 04. 2006

Can you post photos of the house?

Posted by Debra Booth at August 05. 2006

I'm not too sure I can do this but perhaps with a little help

I hope this is right.

Posted by Debra Booth at August 05. 2006

ok so I just saw the previous posts for the wall mount outdoor lights--thanks.

Posted by tim daily at April 21. 2011

If you are looking for the lights then I can help you out.. I have recently bought lights for my home and they are very nice looking.. You should look there website to know better about them.. I hope this will help you out.. Click here for amazing lights: Outdoor Lighting and Garden Lighting .

Posted by Matt Kent at July 08. 2011

The bunker light is a fashionable light fitting that looks great with timber and or concrete surrounds.

Posted by Daniel Homes at July 20. 2011

Porch light fixtures make your home safer and more attractive with decorative hanging or fixed lighting. On exterior hanging lights, you can use hanging lights almost anywhere on your porch. Use them over bistro tables, sofas, or chairs. They can create a lot of ambiance and make your porch feel warm and comfortable.

Get a discount and find traditional to modern furniture styles for every room at Cheap Furniture Stores in Los Angeles

Posted by Martin Jecker at October 03. 2011

I don't have any lights on my porch, so I am looking around as well.  I just bought brand new <a href="">Patio Furniture</a> and would love to be able to enjoy it in the evening.  I have checked several places and can't seem to find anything that I like.  It's getting fairly chilly now, so my outdoor time is limited.  Hopefully I can find something before next summer!

Posted by Gloria Wood at October 06. 2011

Hi Debra,

When it comes to home lighting and light fixtures ideas, you should try visiting a comparison shopping site. I have bought my <a href="">outdoor lights</a> through They have many light fixtures to choose from and compare with different brands. Hope this will help you find the best porch light you are looking for. Good Luck!