Personal tools
Sections

Can you help me find this sofa?

by Janet Towles last modified Apr 13, 2014 11:19 PM
Editorial Rating: 1 2 3 4 5
Average Rating: 1 2 3 4 5 ( 6 votes)

Can you help me find this sofa?

Posted by Janet Towles at November 15. 2005

Sorry, I accidentally posted this on the Dwell Forum.
I have been searching for a living room sofa set for several weeks with no luck. I live in Memphis and saw the sofa at Scan Interiors. It was great other than it was brown! I want this sofa, loveseat and chair in either a cream colored leather or black leather. It is made by a company in Denmark, Actona. It's called the Bogart collection. I've already checked with Eurway, ByDesignsFurniture, Scan Interiors, Ecko, House of Copenhagen, and Danish Inspirations. They all tell me that they do not have it in stock (other than brown or black microfiber) and they cannot order it. Apparently, they have to order an entire container full of furniture from Actona. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Re: Can you help me find this sofa?

Posted by Phil B. Aylward, Jr at November 15. 2005

Posted by Janet Towles at November 15. 2005

Thank you. I should have also said that I have already contacted Actona and they gave me a list of their dealers in the Southeast U.S. Those are the dealers that I have contacted and they all say that it cannot be ordered. Actona even gave me the name of a furniture company that is no longer in business.

Posted by James Martin at January 13. 2014

If you are looking for the modern sofa at reliable rates then miesmodern.com is the best choice available.

Thanking you!

Posted by jaksonmith at January 28. 2014

Recently, I bought a new modern sofa set for living room at ifn-modern.com. So, if you want to buy modern designer sofa at affordable price, you can visit here: ifn-modern.com .

Posted by Anna Smith at April 13. 2014

sofa is important furniture in our living room, there are many styles and types to choose: sectional sofa, sofa bed, loveseat, armchair, single sofa, find nice leather sofa for your home at furniture store melodyhome.com

Attachments