Personal tools
Sections

NurseryWorks Rocker

by Kevin Wein last modified May 01, 2009 11:19 AM
Editorial Rating: 1 2 3 4 5
Average Rating: 1 2 3 4 5 ( 0 votes)

NurseryWorks Rocker

Posted by Kevin Wein at October 21. 2005

Has anyone sat in/own this? Is it comfortable? I'm looking for a rocker for my wife who is expecting and am trying to avoid going the La-Z-Boy route. I found the prior thread but was not thrilled with the options there.

Re: NurseryWorks Rocker

Posted by Jessica Baden at October 25. 2005

My friend just got a NurseryWorks Storytime rocker for her nursery and I recently sat in it. I didn't think it was very comfortable. The back of the chair was pretty low and didn't offer much support. The chair was very stiff/hard. However, it's a heck of a lot better looking than your average glider/rocker and it might be comfortable enough if you added some pillows or extra cushioning. I think their Sleepytime rocker has a taller back and that might make it slightly more comfortable. There are also some other modern rocker options at Sparkability.com:
[url href=http://www.sparkability.net/nursery.html]Sparkability Rockers[/url]

Posted by darrel at October 26. 2005

We've come to terms with the fact that there simply is no modern nursing rocker available on the planet.

So...go with a La-Z-Boy that's comfortable, and toss it when you're done. In the end, comfort is the key issue.

Posted by Matt Holmes at May 01. 2009
Hello, I haven't tried NurseryWorks rockers before, but you can find some rocking chairs at Wholesale Furniture Brokers. They don't have too many options yet, but it can be a good place to look. Since your wife is expecting a newborn, you can also check out their baby furniture collection to find cribs and bedding. Congratulations on your new baby.