Sections

Name that furniture

by Carl Celle last modified Jul 17, 2005 10:39 AM
Editorial Rating: 1 2 3 4 5
Average Rating: 1 2 3 4 5 ( 0 votes)

Name that furniture

Posted by Carl Celle at July 15. 2005

Hi

Does anyone know if there is a website that helps in identifying the designer/manufacturer of a piece of furniture? If there isn't one then someone should definitely start one.

Re: Name that furniture

Posted by Zachary Anderson at July 15. 2005

yeah, the forums at www.livemodern.com is a good place for that. i've seen it happen a lot here.

Posted by Marshall Mayer at July 15. 2005
ccelle,

What's your question? Post it here. It's exactly the right place, as long as the furniture in question is modern.

Marshall

Posted by Hayden at July 16. 2005

Posted by Carl Celle at July 16. 2005

First timer...Sorry for not finishing my question last night. I hit the save button thinking that I could finish it later but quickly realized that I posted it. I went to take pictures of the table and then upload it in my post but my computer locked up so I gave up for the night.

Anyways, this is what I have. I bought it from a dealer at DCOTA about 4 years ago and have since lost the paperwork in my move across the country. I use to see this in the magazines all the time. It is very well built with quality components and thick glass. The top is made of two parts. Each side slides into the middle to make a smaller table

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Carl

Attachments

Posted by Steve Schafer at July 16. 2005

That looks a lot like the Spanna table from [url href=http://www.dwr.com/productdetail.cfm?id=4934]Design Within Reach[/url]. The only difference I can see is that the Spanna table (at least the current version) has tapered legs.

-Steve

Posted by Adam Burke at July 17. 2005