Personal tools
Sections

How to chose children bedding

by harmonsmith last modified Apr 28, 2013 11:50 PM
Editorial Rating: 1 2 3 4 5
Average Rating: 1 2 3 4 5 ( 1 votes)

How to chose children bedding

Posted by harmonsmith at January 01. 2009

Hi I have two sons of about 4 and 5 years and i want to choose a proper bedding for them. I think a proper bedding can make them sleep healthy. Which effects their all day schedule. I am also anxious about safety precautions. I will be great full if you could give me any suggestion on where to find good Children bedding online.

Re: How to chose children bedding

Posted by Gorden at January 03. 2009

Previously harmonsmith wrote:

Hi I have two sons of about 4 and 5 years and i
want to choose a proper bedding for them. I think a proper bedding can
make them sleep healthy. Which effects their all day schedule. I am
also anxious about safety precautions. I will be great full if you
could give me any suggestion on where to find good Children bedding
online.

I searched on the net and found this good website http://www.charactercomforts.co.uk/. Here you can chose bedding with many different characters for my children.

Posted by Jacqueline McArthur at January 06. 2009

Hello,

Not sure if you are asking about bed linens or about mattresses.  I know there are many natural options for bed linens, but few natural options for mattresses.  We sleep on a Hastens bed, which is all natural.  Its the best mattress we have ever slept on.  When we got the Hastens bed, it was the first time in over 15 years that I slept the whole night through without waking.  Hastens is made in Sweden and is all natural.  The company has been around for like 150 years or so.

Good luck!

Previously harmonsmith wrote:

Hi I have two sons of about 4 and 5 years and i
want to choose a proper bedding for them. I think a proper bedding can
make them sleep healthy. Which effects their all day schedule. I am
also anxious about safety precautions. I will be great full if you
could give me any suggestion on where to find good Children bedding
online.

Posted by Grace Jones at February 18. 2009
Hi Dude,You have wrote in your post that you need of proper bedding and also wrote about safety precautions.I want to suggest you for that from the market you can choose safe and proper bedding sets .I am sending you a link for bedding sets that are healthy and safe also .you can take idea for safe and proper bedding also.
check it :  beyond-bedding.com/round-crib-bedding.html

and this website  for new house
http://www.davonne.com.au/

Posted by richierod at February 19. 2009

Uhhhh, can we ban this user? This is terrible.

-R.

Posted by LiveModern Webmaster at February 19. 2009

It speaks for itself. Not particularly useful promotion.

Marshall

Posted by jeff cai at April 13. 2009
i think here provides a good guide on children furniture, you can do more search on Google though, there should be a couple of other useful sources: http://family.go.com/shopping/article-rdd-191682-a-quick-guide-to-children-s-furniture-for-the-bedroom-or-playroom--t/

Posted by Becca Watkins at September 20. 2010

How about checking those sites about baby furniture's,  these sites offers safety furniture's for babies.

Jardiniere net curtains

Posted by Furniture-catalogue.com team at July 25. 2011

Posted by Barnab at August 09. 2011
Hi..., Nice idea... My dear you should be visit time4sleep for purchasing kids beds.They have great stuff of kids beds.I also purchase kids furniture items for my little son.I would like to suggest this shop name for it. Best of luck...

Posted by Chantell Wilson at October 14. 2011

Luxury childrens bedding will always be a part of any culture where parents honor the unique needs of their beloved children. While luxury is often thought of as not being as durable as other creations, that is just not the way it is. When speaking of luxury that means that every detail of a product has been enhanced for quality and longevity. Parents who do not wish to spend extra money for luxurious items for their children often feel that way because they fear their child will only ruin an expensive item. This does not have to be a reason for not purchasing the finest quality possible.

Childrens bedding should be as comfortable as possible for children so that they will enjoy the time they spend in their beds. Childrens skin is a bit more sensitive than that of an adult as a general rule. Providing them with fine quality bedding will help them to be able to relax and get better night sleep. Imagine what that will do for the entire family the next day.

Another thing to consider when searching for that perfect luxury childrens bedding is the safety of the materials that it is made of. Some children exhibit allergic reactions to some fabric contents so a parent should be sure to take that into consideration when purchasing that Super Hero childrens bedding that their child is adamant about wanting. For those duvets and pillows that provide the look that is in style for children today, the discerning parent should be sure to take a good look at the fillings.

Real feathers may be the culprit that will send an asthmatic child into a dangerous episode, so that would be the first place to start when checking that content. Most artificial fibers offer allergen free solutions when searching for alternatives to fillings like duck feathers. Foam and other synthetic materials that fill pillows are good choices.

Luxury childrens bedding will always be a part of any culture where parents honor the unique needs of their beloved children. While luxury is often thought of as not being as durable as other creations, that is just not the way it is. When speaking of luxury that means that every detail of a product has been enhanced for quality and longevity. Parents who do not wish to spend extra money for luxurious items for their children often feel that way because they fear their child will only ruin an expensive item. This does not have to be a reason for not purchasing the finest quality possible.

Childrens bedding should be as comfortable as possible for children so that they will enjoy the time they spend in their beds. Childrens skin is a bit more sensitive than that of an adult as a general rule. Providing them with fine quality bedding will help them to be able to relax and get better night sleep. Imagine what that will do for the entire family the next day.

Another thing to consider when searching for that perfect luxury childrens bedding is the safety of the materials that it is made of. Some children exhibit allergic reactions to some fabric contents so a parent should be sure to take that into consideration when purchasing that Super Hero childrens bedding that their child is adamant about wanting. For those duvets and pillows that provide the look that is in style for children today, the discerning parent should be sure to take a good look at the fillings.

Real feathers may be the culprit that will send an asthmatic child into a dangerous episode, so that would be the first place to start when checking that content. Most artificial fibers offer allergen free solutions when searching for alternatives to fillings like duck feathers. Foam and other synthetic materials that fill pillows are good choices.

Apartment Rentals

Posted by henrryedson at September 24. 2012

Now-a-days, We can see various children bedding's  in different models, sizes and prices also. Most of them are prefer the comfortable, latest and fashionable design beds. Choose the best, fashionable and affordable bedding for children. Please produce some more attachments about the topic for view detail information.

[url=http://www.littens.co.uk/Categories/Nursery-and-Baby/]Baby Bedding Bundle[/url]

[url=http://www.littens.co.uk/]Luxury Bedding[/url]

Posted by Eva Mittal at September 25. 2012

Hello..

If you are looking for the best bedding online then I know one place where you will get the amazing and stylish bed for the kids. They have the wide range available with them in a very cheap cost. I always purchase from there.For the latest and stylish beds click: Hello kitty bedding | Bedding

Posted by nathan storm at September 26. 2012
The proper bedding is very important in the proper nourishment and growth of the child, you can be have a two single beds or double bed in your kids room either you can have a bunk bed in their room whom they would really like to sleep at. I suggest you to visit the online furniture store of funique.co.uk which offers unique stylish European furniture at one shop stop.

Attachments

Posted by springmaus3426 at November 08. 2012

Kids who prefer classic styles are drawn to soft colors and traditional patterns such as gingham, paisley and floral prints.
apartment appliances

Posted by Mr Ricky at April 08. 2013

When choosing kids’ bedding, however, buyers may wish to consider functionality over style. There are several different styles in kids’ design:

Classic Kids who prefer classic styles are drawn to soft colors and traditional patterns such as gingham, paisley and floral prints.

Modern. Kids with a modern preference want clean lines with little clutter. But they also like bold stripes or bright/primary colors and patterns.

Themes. Many children want to design their rooms around a theme such as princess or ballerina for a girl and sports or western for a boy.

Posted by Mr Ricky at April 08. 2013

When choosing kids’ bedding, however, buyers may wish to consider functionality over style. There are several different styles in kids’ design:

Classic Kids who prefer classic styles are drawn to soft colors and traditional patterns such as gingham, paisley and floral prints.

Modern. Kids with a modern preference want clean lines with little clutter. But they also like bold stripes or bright/primary colors and patterns.

Themes. Many children want to design their rooms around a theme such as princess or ballerina for a girl and sports or western for a boy.

Posted by joseph000 at April 28. 2013
The design and style of your child's bed matters the most. It should match with the theme of your child's room. 

Whenever you buy bed for your child always prefer standard childrens beds size which is 1400 x 700 mm so that you can easily find mattress and bedding. If you buy an odd size bed it is very difficult to find bedding and standard size mattress to fit.