Personal tools
Sections

Anyone know of a GREAT Metal/Steel Designer/Artist?

by Pat Lukes last modified Jul 11, 2007 06:54 AM
Editorial Rating: 1 2 3 4 5
Average Rating: 1 2 3 4 5 ( 0 votes)

Anyone know of a GREAT Metal/Steel Designer/Artist/Architect?

Posted by Pat Lukes at April 01. 2007
I am looking for someone who knows how to design and assist me with the finishing touches on my modern/industrial home. I have a lot of ideas and photos, but am looking for someone who has ideas also. I want my house to look magazine cool inside and out. If you're ready to have some fun and can think outside of the box, this could be the project for you. Or if you know of anyone you can recommend, I would love to know of them. I don't want 'same old, same old'. I will need to see finished projects/products. I'm in the Woodland Hills, CA (San Fernando Valley) area.

Re: Anyone know of a GREAT Metal/Steel Designer/Artist?

Posted by ian maclean at April 11. 2007

what type of items do you need done? i do alot of work that gets shipped to CA. (from the rust belt)

-ian

Posted by Brandon J. Gore at May 05. 2007
Check out Brandon Williams of Stel Objekt ( http://www.steelobject.com ) His work is phenomenal and I know he ships nationally .

Posted by jerry kelly at June 06. 2007

We do some modernist leaning media cabinets that combine concrete tops,veneered vg hardwood face frames and metal. If I were doing such a place I'd use a lot of top quality vg doug fir.The Japanese swear by it. Think 5-6 grand on the low end for non-crap

Attachments

Posted by CK Designs at June 14. 2007

Re: Anyone know of a GREAT Metal/Steel Designer/Artist/Architect?

Posted by cole scego at July 11. 2007

Posted by cole scego at July 11. 2007

www.colescegodesign.com