Personal tools
Sections

Modnest.com modern furniture website relaunches

by Brian Nolan last modified Sep 19, 2010 05:11 AM
Editorial Rating: 1 2 3 4 5
Average Rating: 1 2 3 4 5 ( 0 votes)

Modnest.com modern furniture website relaunches

Posted by Brian Nolan at January 19. 2009

Just thought I would share that one of my favorite places to find good modern furniture just relaunched their site and it's better than ever.  Check out www.modnest.com.  They have some of the better modern furniture reproductions out there.

B

Attachments

Re: Modnest.com modern furniture website relaunches

Posted by Matt Holmes at May 21. 2009
I'm looking for some modern bedroom furniture. Modnest does have some interesting designs that would go well with my bedroom decor, but I think I found some better options on another furniture website. There just aren't enough options on the Modnest website. Thanks for sharing the website, it does look good with its redesign.

Posted by allvira at July 18. 2009

Yah you are right, today's living standard is totally based on modernity. And you are absolutely right to choose modern furniture for your bedroom. Here is one more option that here also you can get your's choice option and it is modern furniture, you can get your desired one.

Posted by Russel Lyndon at August 10. 2009

As times changing fashion also changing and all look for latest and modern furniture for their home and office decorating.

Posted by Becca Watkins at September 19. 2010

Even though modernity is a new trend for house deco or furniture's there are some people who still prefer to use antique furniture for their house.

Jardiniere net curtains