Personal tools
Sections

Ikea Cabinet Doors

by Catrina last modified Mar 09, 2010 09:44 PM
Editorial Rating: 1 2 3 4 5
Average Rating: 1 2 3 4 5 ( 0 votes)
Click to change your rating: (not rated)
  worthless bad average good great

Ikea Cabinet Doors

Posted by Catrina at October 01. 2008

I have found a great source for custom cabinet doors.

I purchased a cabinet from Ikea and I had rift cut white oak doors made for the cabinet and it looks great. I saved around $500.00 utilizing the Ikea cabinet system.

If anyone needs help with cabinet doors let me know and I can get you in touch with the cabinet maker.

Re: Ikea Cabinet Doors

Posted by Don Peterkofsky at January 08. 2009

Catrina -

Yes, please share this information about the cabinetmaker.  We are looking to do this exact thing - making custom fronts for Ikea cabinets - and are searching for someone to do this.  Why not post it here?  There are many people interested in doing this with Ikea cabinets.

Thanks -

Don

Posted by Matt Holmes at May 01. 2009
Can you share some pictures of your new customized cabinet? Instead of shopping only at Ikea for some cabinets you can use, try to check out the storage furniture at Wholesale Furniture Brokers. They have a lot of good options. I'd be interested in seeing more customized furniture and how creative someone can be improve the look of their homes. Thanks, Matt

Posted by Azula at March 09. 2010

Oh..great because I'm looking for a new cabinets to my kitchen and I interested  to the offer, and I hope they have free installation service.

simmons mattress