Sections

Beautiful modern kitchen

by Zelda Lime last modified Aug 16, 2013 12:42 AM
Editorial Rating: 1 2 3 4 5
Average Rating: 1 2 3 4 5 ( 5 votes)

Beautiful modern kitchen

Posted by Zelda Lime at January 09. 2012

Hello!

This kitchen is really my kind: italian design, modern and clean look, and good materials. What do you think?

Here is a link to the catalog, complete with technical informations, photogallery and video.

http://www.effeti.com/eng/Catalog.aspx

Attachments

Re: Beautiful modern kitchen

Posted by Mr Ricky at April 08. 2013

The kitchen is one of the most often used rooms of a home. As far as designing a kitchen in a modern way is concerned it is better to go for a professional service. The companies that offer such service always appoint expert professionals who understand your needs properly and then take an attempt to give it a shape in reality. Lots of the best companies offer but first search in the market. The internet is the best option.

Posted by Janne Reeves at April 26. 2013

Nice kitchen but it looks like a concept kitchen. Even i have renovated my kitchen in modern style but not like the one in the image. I got a free kitchen design from an online store, which was modern enough to satisfy my needs.

Posted by Deyln Rene at June 23. 2013
 I was searching for some design for an  interior of a kitchen. This concept is very nice. I really liked this. This will be used in location meublée paris

Posted by Anna Smith at August 01. 2013

the kitchen is cool! i like it!

Posted by Anna Smith at August 01. 2013

the cabinet is cool!

Attachments

Posted by mari tari at August 16. 2013

Take a good look at your kitchen lighting: is it functional? Does it create ambience where you want it? You can spend as much or as little as you like on bulbs and fixtures, but a successful lighting scheme relies on good planning.

Top 10 Weight loss Tips