Personal tools
Sections

Other Online Forums?

by John Dinkeldein last modified Oct 08, 2010 01:16 AM
Editorial Rating: 1 2 3 4 5
Average Rating: 1 2 3 4 5 ( 0 votes)

Other Online Forums?

Posted by John Dinkeldein at March 01. 2009

I really didn't know where to put this at and I am sorry for that.  I am curious are there other forums out there geared toward modern living like this one?

Re: Other Online Forums?

Posted by Jacqueline McArthur at March 03. 2009

www.movemodern.com

Previously John Dinkeldein wrote:

I really didn't know where to put this at and I am sorry for that.  I am curious are there other forums out there geared toward modern living like this one?

Posted by Jason at March 03. 2009

Hopefully their site performs better than this one.

Posted by Jonathan Oltmann at March 04. 2009
^ Unfortunately I have to agree. I really wish the system used on LM was much smoother, faster, and more user friendly. I would post on here allot more if the system ran better, it is sad that it takes so much time and effort to make a simple post or to scroll through the forums to see what is new. Truthfully, this is why I only visit the site maybe a few times a week. I checked out the site listed, even joined but could not find the "forums." Looks more like a real estate sales site than a Modern Architecture discussion forum.

Posted by Jason at March 04. 2009

@Jonathan - I feel the exact same way as you. This site is horrible and slow. It doesn't have to be, but it is.

Posted by John Dinkeldein at March 04. 2009

I wasn't gearing this thread as a negative way to search things out...I love this site/forum....I love having the local areas even if my DFW area is the only one seeing activity.....I just wanted to see if there were great other forums like this one that do the same thing.....you guys dont have to visit this site if your only seeing negative things about it

Posted by Jonathan Oltmann at March 05. 2009
John, It is not "only seeing negative", but if no one ever comments things will not get better. It is the site itself (the programing/system) that is poor, not the mods the members or the content. The truth is that inspite of the poor function of the site I fight through it because I enjoy the subject matter and the people who participate.

Posted by Jason at March 16. 2009

I second Jonathan's note. The ONLY reason I post here is because of the content. But I open and run 3 browser windows because I click on one and wait 10 seconds for it to load while I read another post.

$1,000 the database index is the problem.

Posted by Becca Watkins at September 20. 2010

I'm sure the moderators have been to busy to update this forum

Jardiniere net curtains

Posted by jimsonburg at October 08. 2010

http://www.hire-a-contractor-now.com/forums/ i think this forum helps on getting more information to you.